Alien: River of Pain kommt bei Audible

• Bestimmt für einige sehr interessant:

Zitat

Following on from last year’s successful audio adaptation of Tim Lebbon’s Out of the Shadows, Audible is releasing a new audio movie of Christopher Golden’s River of Pain.With an all-star cast including Anna Friel, Alexander Siddig, Bill Hope, Colin Salmon, Philip Glenister, Marc Warren and Michelle Ryan, the story takes place between Alien and Aliens, telling the story of the rise and fall of Hadley’s Hope, that was established on LV-426 in 2157, and the birth and backstory of Newt, one of the lead characters in Aliens.

Anna Friel, who plays Anne Jorden (Newt’s mother), said: “I’ve been a huge fan of the Alien films ever since I first watched Sigourney Weaver battle her way to safety in Alien. I think she must have been one of the first strong female leads that proved to writers that women could hold a film on their own. It was that, that helped pave the way for other Ripley-like roles, i.e. strong, forceful, relentless and heroic women. It’s an incredible saga to be a part of, and I think this audio production will give new and old fans alike a gripping backstory to dig their teeth into.”

Tracey Markham, UK Country Manager at Audible, said: “Audio offers enormous potential for creators, performers and listeners alike to explore the expanded universe of their favourite sagas. We’re always looking for ways to support original audio storytelling and have relished the opportunity to work with 20th Century Fox on a second narrative set in the Alien world. Our director, producers and actors have created a rich and atmospheric world which completely immerses the listener in the dark and dangerous environs of Hadley’s Hope.”The new version is once again directed by Dirk Maggs and will be released on April 26. It can be pre-ordered now here. Read our review of the original novel here: https://scifibulletin.com/books/tie-in-f…-river-of-pain/

Quelle: https://scifibulletin.com/2017/03/30/ali…ing-to-audible/

• Dann bin ich mal gespannt, ob und wann die deutsche Fassung bei Audible erscheinen wird.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!